The goal of the Camden County NJ Miracle League is to make participation in the league an enjoyable and rewarding experience for your child. Safety is our top priority. We have community volunteers who are "Buddies" to assist your child. In the section that follows, we would like to express our expectations for parents/families, so our Miracle League runs smoothly for all participants and volunteers.
Please read and abide by the follow expectations to help insure for a safe and successful CCNJML season.
- A parent or guardian must be in attendance at every game their child attends.
- No parent/guardian = No play! The parent/guardian is expected to be the first responder in a case of sudden illness, accident or injury to their child. Parents/Guardians are also expected to have on hand any specific medications for their child and are solely responsible for dispensing them as required. The parent/guardian is there for all medical decisions involving their child. A basic first aid kit is available at the field by the league.
- Uniforms are required and expected. If a player can not attend a game it is expected that the parent communicate this with the CCNJML General Manager, Arthur Aston (856-495-3080 or email@example.com).
- Only authorized persons are allowed on the field. Once the game begins, only players, volunteers and team management that have a signed release form on file are allowed on the field.
- Parents, siblings, grandparents, etc. are not allowed on the field or in the dugout while a game is in play (unless you are acting as the child's Buddy, or in case of an emergency arises with your child.
- If a player must leave before the game has officially ended, the parent/guardian must inform someone on the CCNJML staff.
- No food or beverages are allowed on the field. Food is not allowed in the dugout or on the field. The only beverage in the dugout is water and this must be in a container that has a lid. Spills make the field surface extremely slippery which equals an unsafe environment.
- Please remember to clean up after yourself and your family in the bleacher seating and park area. Please use the trash cans on-site. Thank you!